Wednesday, August 31, 2011

:) Wednesdayyyy!

I'm so happy you guys like it and think it looks okay. I'm super nervous, not for school but for people to look at me. I hope all goes well! Anyways I ate like a pig which sucks but i still am at 113ish so I'm hoping that doeasnt change before tomorrow. No word from T yet.. which sucks. I really want to talk to him even though I know tonight he will be far to busy getting ready for school to even think about me.

Tomorrow's Intake Plan:
2 Iced Coffees. So necessary to wake up (might I add at 5:30!) 140 calories
Nothing for Lunch
Afternoon snack of coffee cakes 100 calories
Lunch of pickle and toasted bread 70 calories
Gum: 75 calories
Total:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::385 calories!
Not too shabby. I plan on starting to go to the gym after school but not tomorrow. I want to go to the grocery store and make sure he sees me in my skirt :) lol

Thats all really. <3 Have an amazing day!

5 comments:

  1. Don't be nervous, you look gorgeous in that outfit. Your intake plan sounds really good, I hope you have a good day.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, you've got this! Enjoy that coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Youre doing well! i hope you keep it up, i meaan, we're all here for support :) I really wanna start going to the gym all the time but i have nobody to take me, so i have to stick with jogging around the streets :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your intake plan-- I would probably keel over and die without iced coffees :) Good luck tomorrow, it should be fantastic!

    (Does your plan account for a pack of gum?)

    ReplyDelete