Thursday, August 18, 2011

A Brand New Outlook :)




So the grey skys have cleared and I'm focused on doing whats best for me. Intake was great and I've lost 2 pounds this week :) YAYY! Lol. So i went out and bought a new skirt and it feels great to make progress.
Tomorrow Intake Plan:
Morning snack: Gum-50 calories
Afternoon snack: Pickle- 0
Dinner: Artic rush from dairy queen:under 250 cals
Night snack:aplle 35 cal.

Total issss: around 300 :) yayy

UPDATE!!! I went to the store today and i saw the boy! I want to his checkout line because i knew he was there and nobody else was in line so he jumped down from the thing he was sitting on and noticed me and smiled this big smile :) With much enthusiasm he asked me how I was and I said great what about you and he said fantastic and smiled at me :) once he was done ringing everything up he said have a great day and smiled so i said thanks you too! :) and turned around and walked away practically floating. lol oh yes and might i mention I was wearing a super cute shoooort hollister dress :) mhmm it was amazing :)

I'm ready to be happy, in love, and skinny as hell. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment