Sunday, August 21, 2011

Whats In My Bag! :)



So this is my bad and it's contents

In my Bag I carry all of the above and heres a list of exactly what that stuff is:
(From top left to right)

  1. PINK Fresh and Fierce Perfume
  2. Aeropostale Promise Me Perfume
  3. Coach coin purse/my current wallet
  4. Coach Makeup bag
  5. My Phone :)
  6. Victorias Seret Pink Lace top thong (i lose stuff more often then you might think)
  7. Black kokopelli good luck stone
  8. Essie nail polish in the shade of- lapiz of luxury (periwinkle)
  9. Bandaids!
  10. Toothpicks
  11. Tweezers
  12. Hair elastics
  13. Bobby pins
  14. Small black Hair clip you can hardly see
  15. House Key
  16. Covergirl eyeshadow
  17. Covergirl fusion mascara
  18. Maybelline one by one mascara
  19. Covergirl Trublend Foundation
  20. Paul Mitchell moisture spray (for frizzy hair days)
  21. Bath and Body Works Hawaii coconut lotion
  22. Sephora Guava passion lotion
  23. Hollister Malibu Beach lotion
  24. Herbal Essancestousle me softly hair spray
  25. Bath and Body Works nail files
  26. Contact case
  27. Manicure set (the big metalic pink thing)
  28. Five React gum
  29. My favorite pen :)
  30. 2 Soft lips lip protectant/sunscreen chapstick thing
  31. Blistex Lip massage protectant
  32. Led and erasers for mechanical pencils
  33. Brown hair clip i couldnt live without
  34. 3 Bath and body works hand sanitizers (aqua blossom, fresh market apple, and caribbean escape)

  35. Revlon lighted compact mirror
  36. Hello Kitty tin with advil,tylenol,diet pills
  37. Q-Tips! :)
  38. Bath and body works Paris Amour lotion (soooo yummy smelling!)
  39. Mousturizer/pimple preveting lotion
  40. Secret So very summerbery deoderant
So yeah thats whats in my bag :) And yes, it all fits in my bag with plenty of extra room!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment