Thursday, August 25, 2011

I'm Never Enough.




I'm simply never enough. Ever. No matter what i'm never good enough. My dad went off and told me im pathetic and it's a shame for him to call me his daughter. The best psrt of that? It was at dinner. In a restraunt. In front of everyone. T has a ton of other girls and he will never be happy with just me, always me AND some other bitch. My friend and I were supposed to have a girls day in the sun at the beach since i've been upset lately and now shes insisting her boyfriend goes. I dont wan't to tell her that I don't want him to go. It's nothing personal against him, I just want my best friend to myself not to mention the fact im insanely jealous of anybody happy in love. I want a guy to hold me in his arms and to think of me as his for forever but it never happens. Maybe one day when I'm skinny i'll be enough for T to want me (and me to be strong enough to tell him to fuck off), a guy to call me his, my dad to want me, and my best friend to spend a day with me, and only me. <3

Intake was awful and I'm still bnging and sobbing as I type. I just want to know when this pain will end.

4 comments:

  1. i feel the EXACT same way ALL of the time

    ReplyDelete
  2. You deserve so much better! Maybe T is preventing you from reaching your goals. And if you plan on hanging onto him until you reach your goals just to see if he'll change, chances are he won't :( there are plenty of amazing guys out there that are waiting for a beautiful and stunning girl like you <3 don't settle for garbage sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Things will get better, just hang in there.
    Sending you love.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry you're going through such a rough time. I can completely relate to what you’re saying. I honestly hope you get through this and make sure you remember you’re not alone! You deserve so much more and you deserve to be treated so much better. Take care of yourself honey xx

    ReplyDelete