Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Tuesday! Update! Changes!


Changes: Since you guys comment so much (and i absolutly loooveee it) I will start doing comment responses on the bottom of each daily update :) yay!

Tuesday Intake: Fucking phenomenal! :)
Coffee with 0 calorie sweetener (0) for breakfast, nothing for lunch or an afternoon snack and for dinner I did some snacks which were: a pickle (0), a fiber one (150), two pieces of toasted bread (140), and throughout the day 10 pieces of gum (50)

Total: 340 Calories!

Im so proud . I'm finally getting back on track!

Personal Update: Size 1 hollister jeans felt rather loose today so idk what that was about but im hoping its a sign of improvement. I start school Thursday. UGH.
Thinspo will not be posted tonight, instead its going to be pictures of me! In my back to school/first day outfit!
<3 Hope you had a lovely day


No comments:

Post a Comment