Sunday, August 7, 2011

Splendid Sunday!


So today was a pretty good day. Woke up with a text from him and almost peed. We had a normal talk and I went on with my day. I decided to go to Walmart and get some bins to organize my hair products, lotion, and perfumes. It took 6 bins to fit half of it so I have to return for some more tomorrow. Lol so yeah while I was there I decided their bins were plain so I would decorate them with stuff (they came out adorable!) and then I noticed some ribbon. I remembered a post on a blog I used to be fond of about wearing a red bracelet to identify yourself as one struggling with anorexic tendencies (blue for mia) and to look for them on other girls. I decided to get some ribbon and made one and you will see the picture above :) A while back I saw a girl with one and at the moment I noticed I didn't feel alone. I don't know if it was to identify herself as an ana girl or if it was just a coincidence but she was really skinny so I sort of assumed. Anyways I figure if I make one girl feel not so alone its totally worth it.

Intake was phenomenal :) I'm really proud of myself. Stay Strong Lovelies! :) <3

2 comments:

  1. its so good to hear you've made progress :) Ive been thinking about getting or making one of those bracelets too! Which are are you suppose to wear it on? i love it, its so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :)
    I dont think it matters which side so mines on my right. Anything on my left wrist iritates me so yeah i super glued it on my wrist. The only way its coming off is with scissors.
    I recommend this for everyone :) its super easy. It can be as simple and a red ribbon tied in a bow on your wrist and it unifies the strugglers and gives support :)

    ReplyDelete