Thursday, August 25, 2011

Comment Responses

So I know I respond on the actuall comment part but i know most people probably dont go back in check so from now on I will be doing comment responses

Lily: Thanks so much for your positive outlook I really hope your right. Im now following your blog and I adore it. Keep posting often, I look forward to reading them.


Shattered Soul: Thanks so much for following me to start and thanks for finding my thinspo motivational, thats the reason I do it so i'm glad to know somebody enjoyed it. Thanks for the support, it really does mean a lot to me.

Neeska: I really appreciate your input, it's always so sensible. I feel as if all im doing lately is falling backwards into a hole of self-destructive bahaviors and hate. I'm so glad to have this blog and be able to express these feelings to somebody instead of holding everything in like before

Thank you ladies for all the support, I know I'm an emotional mess so thanks for putting up with me.
I love you guys <3

2 comments:

  1. I know the comment you were referring to. I just don't know what to do either. What can we do, but hope, pray, send good vibes, or whatever else we humans cling to in times like this?

    I feel sick deep in my stomach thinking about Bella . . . Sierra . . . and I just don't know WHAT to do. I am holding out hope that she took some pills or something and someone will find her and take her to the hospital to have her stomach pumped before it's too late. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess what! Maybe our good vibes helped, because Bonjour_Bones didn't go through with it. She is okay!!!! Check out her latest post. :))))

    ReplyDelete