Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Comment Responses :)

I missed you guys! post:

Neeska: lol thanks :) it was rough with the slight rain and hardly existant wind gusts :)

Shattered Soul: I adore shopping I got tons of cute stuff and some baggy clothes to avoid questioning. I will probably post some pictures of it all tomorrow :)

Comment Responses! post:

Neeska: I'm happy to know somebody thinks I'm funny :) Now i'm just hoping to encounter this special somebody. Fingers crossed <3

Beautiful Bikini Thinspo! :) post:

Ahava: Thanks! And I freakin miss you! I can't wait for another post from you :)

Shattered Soul: I'm so happy you liked it and find it motivational enough to prevent a binge :) I'm honored you think so highly of it :)

Damn Bloggerrrrrr post:

Weightless: I hope so too. It's confusing the hell out of me!

Shattered Soul: I wouldn't ever delete this thing. I love mfollowers and I get all my motivation from here. I'm glad you know I'm still here and know I'm not going anywhere anytime soon! :) I hope blogger fixes thissss!

<3 Thanks for the comments ladies :)

1 comment:

  1. the only place to see them is probably your own computer because I think they are links to your personal documents or something!

    ReplyDelete