Saturday, August 6, 2011

Shitty Saturday.



Today was a long day. Went shopping which was okay. I used to be a size 3R in Hollister jeans and I'm now down to a 1R yay :) My mom got somewhat suspicious but I managed to get her to not question it. Today intake was good. I ate a little here and there. I had lots of ice and gum. Shopping got my mood to be a little better then I got home and found out 'he' aka douche face was spotted with some girls having a blast. Hearing that sucked and I got really depressed. I got all fluttery and puked so I guess that took a few calories out of my day :/
Anyways I'm suuuuper excited to have some new followers and some more people commenting. It's great to feel like I'm not totally alone. And yes, I do often mention being alone and the pain it brings. Why? Because my biggest fear in life is to be alone. And guess what I am. Alone.

Sorry for such a depressing mood.. it's just been a rough day. I think im going to text him tomorrow...

Maybe thinspo tonight.. idk. All I know is I love him and it needs to stop. Tomorrow wil be a beautiful day and I refusse to let him keep me in this state of emptiness. As for tonight, I will engage in risky behaviors and stupid coping methods. Wahoooo. My mind/body will be at temporary peace and that's just what I need.

Thanks for all the supportive comments <3 They honestly do mean more then you could ever imagine.

Stay strong and stay positive :)

No comments:

Post a Comment