Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Today is Tuesday..

So today is tuesday I guess. Not like it really matters but thats how it is. I feel as if im in a sedated state and its rather frightening. I feel dead or preserved as if nothing I'm doing is real. Im tempted to take some adderall just for the hell of it because i'm really sick of how shits going today. I went to the gym. wahoo-whatever. I broke a nail then decided to take them all off which turned into a 3 hour process. I plan on getting a full set tomorrow because I fucking haaate my nails. I feel strange and half way depressed. I hope things go well tomorrow but i really dont give a shit otherwise. I hope you lovelies are doing well and better then me.

Missed football game. Oh bummer I forget to go sit around watching half of my fuck buddies sweaty and running around play with balls.. whatever. I wish T would talk to me but he hasn't yet.

Oh yeah and I'm Watching Take The Money And Run and I feel sooo bad for the way these asshole investigators are treating this poor emotionally weak guys.. it makes me wonder if people are doing it to me.. probably. awesome. This is going on too long. Im sorry. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment