Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Toddler Tuesday

Food Update: Did okayish today. It seemed like everyone and everything was trying to tempt me but i was good over all :)

Guy Update: Texted 'him'. No response.
                     Went to the grocery store :) Just to see him ahah I go almost every day just for him. Got a look or 2 but nothing too big since he was cleaning the belts with the shirt manager haha so yeah still hopeful with him :) yayyy
Life isnt terrible. Keep your head up and stay focused. Food isnt a must. It's a want. I wont let it control me anymore. I'm done letting food keep me from happiness.

Overall Update: Kids leave tomorrow. THANK GOD. I dont have the greates patience and i was on the verge of mental break downs several times today. But its all good now. Just one more sleepless night.

As a celebration for survivng tomorrow i'm going to get my nails done :) yayy idk about a color yet, probably a light purple or something.

Goodnight lovelies :) Stay classy

1 comment:

  1. your so lucky to get your nails done! UGH im allergic to the stuff :/ hopefully you and the grocery guy will eventually start talking- *fingers crossed!*

    ReplyDelete