Monday, August 8, 2011

Manic Monday

So today was a great day. I layed in the sun for a while and chilled out. I went and got my nails done and they are gorgeous! :)  I was on my way to the grocery store when my phone started ringing and so I dug it out of my huuuge purse, nearing running over a squirrel, and answered which made my mom give me a dirty stern look and it was my cousin. He asked me to watch 2 of his 4 kids for the next two nights. One is 7 year old girl and one is a curiously grabby 1-2 year old boy. Fun. Getting them to sleep was hell but its all good now.

NEWS!!! So I have an addiction, to the grocery store. I absolutly love going and walking around and smelling the plastic bags, ANYWAYS the point is I go often. Since around December this boy has been working there and he always seems to look at me. He goes to a nearby school (and has since graduated). For the past 2 months he always looks at me and acts cutely shyish. Recently, as in the past week, he's been looking at me and smiling. Today was a nearly full blown encounter. I walked in and passed him. He swiveled his head and stopped what  he was doing to look at me and smiled :) I made eye contact and gave a small smile in return. My mom was like wow that boy has totally been looking at you and this time he stopped what he was doing to look. I brushed it off with her but nearly turned red :) My mom would make fun on me and tease me if she knew I was sort of into this boy as well and often persuade her to go in his check out line on purpose. LOL anyways yeah hes cute and i think he might try to talk to me eventually. YAY! :D hahaha I have hope! :)

Maybe it was love at first sight haha :) idk hes cute and seems like a nice guy.

Also i've been thinking about posting pictures of my body on here since somebody have already emailed me and asked. IDK yet for sure but its just a thought... What do you guys think? I might put that as a poll.. hmm. Yes, It will be a poll lol :) so yeah take the poll and maybe i'll do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment