Saturday, August 13, 2011

Simply Saturday :)

lilywantstobepretty:

almost cried



So I'm back and I had a total blast at the fair thing. And... I met a guy :) He lives four hours away so its not like a relationship type thing BUT it was amazing. I'm a total preppy girl and I wear strictly hollister, abercrombie, american eagle, etc. (It's how my town is) and the fair was in a totally redneck county. The guy was such a country boy he had the tough dirty hands and everything lol. He was so cute and we had a great night watching tractor pulls (lol) so yeah although its never going to be anything more he got my mind off of the douche face guy I once loved. And to make it better... GUESS WHO TEXTED ME WHILE I WAS WITH THE COUNTRY BOY! MHMMM. I had a good laugh about that one although I'm sure he didnt like hearing me with another guy. Oh well, he broke my heart so right back at him.

Intake was totally unaccpetable and I am ashamed. I'm going to the gym tomorrow and plan of burning off 300 and eating 500 so yeah :)

I'm so excited to see some new followers! Thanks so much guys :) Seeing more and more people really gives me the motivation to kepe it up.

I should probably stop babbling and get working on todays thinspo :)

<3 Thanks for supporting me :) I refuse to let you guys down ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment