Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Tuesday :)

So theres really no word to describe my tuesday so it's simply tuesday. I woke up with like a gilliong calls and texts all from him :) We went shopping (with his mom which was awkward but fun) and had an amazing day.. the mood killer?...we had to go to lunch. I ate as little as possible without looking suspiciously disturbed over the food. It was a great day and I'm so happy. The thing currently worrying me? He hasnt texted or called me yet.. We texted for like 10 minutes after the shopping trip but thats it. Which reeaaally worrys me. I hope he calls. I know he had a buy day but its just weird considering it wasnt like this before.. idk im afriad hes talking to some other girl. :I maybe getting back together wasnt such a good idea as it seemed like the other night.

Anyways on to more on topic stuff

I've been finding the smell of food sickening. I suppose thats good until i had to eat some today. I would have purged but i didnt want my face to turn all gross.

I'm going to work on thinspo and worry. <3 I'll update if he talks to me even though you probably dont care :)

Stay strong. Resist food.

No comments:

Post a Comment