Sunday, August 14, 2011

WTF!

So, I'm laying here organizing thinspo files to prep them for upcoming posts and I get a call. From 'him'. I answered and we talked for a brief total of 17 minutes and 17 seconds. He basically asked me why I'm so much happier now than I was with him, then proceeded to tell me about some girl he met. Im not sure if I care. I mean I do but at the same time I better off getting with somebody else. I feel weird but I know its best. I still wish I could be that girl but I know how he is and if any other girl is willing to put up with it then thats better then me. I have really mixed feelings and I really jusst want a hug right now. I know he's not mine and I know hes trying to make me jealous.. IDK I havent told him about any of my guys recently because I'm not an in-your-face-i-have-a-new-guy-bitch.. appearently he is though. Idk right now. I feel weird and I just want a new guy to replace him.

Goodnight Ladies :) Good luck with intake tomorrow. Sorry for my bitching/whining/emotional posts. Lifes just a bitch sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment