Saturday, August 13, 2011

Pictures of me: Reverse Thinspo

So instead of the traditional thinspo today I'm posting some pictures of me and my gross fatness. WARNING: its nasty and should be classified as reverse thinspo because im that gross BUT soon with willpower and inspiration from lovely followers I hope to be beautiful.. eventually. So the momnet im dreading, here it is:

So the next 2 are from the start of summer (really bad)





And more recently; (Still nasty)



Thunder thighs.. yum..



My soon to be found hipbones...



More thighs and some extra stummy chub.. so gross.



So nasty..



Leg fat bulging..



Bleh..



Soon to be shoulder/collarbone



Even more nastyness.


So yeah, thats me and my disgusting body. I cant wait to shed the pounds and finally get pretty. Sorry for so many pictures or fat but use it as a lesson, food is evil.

<3 Stay Strong and beautiful. Don't be like me!

No comments:

Post a Comment