Thursday, September 1, 2011

First Dayyyy! +Comment Responses!

So today was the first day back to school. I felt beautiful thanks to you guys. I was going to change plans and wear jeans and a loose t shirt but I went on my iPod to look at my lovely commenters and you guys made me smile and gave me the confidence to be fierce today :) tehee power rush? I think so.. anyways my friend and I decided to make a bet. Background info: for the last 2 periods of the day we go to a different school (with many guys i've hooked up with, all of which football players) and I take a business course Anyways, theres this kid there. B. Hes attractive, a senior, and the older brother of a guy I sort of had a secret thing with and nobody knows about lol
SO the bet is I'm going to have sexual relations with him by the end of the year.. At least thats what my friend thinks. If she wins (technically I win too for fucking him(:  ) I have to be nice to her boyfriend, and let her trash talk T to me and to his face all she wants. If I win she can't lecture me on anhybody I do over this next upcoming summer AND she has to except Tyler and not tell him about the bet. :) So yeah lol either way i win! :)

What do i think will happen? I'm not sure. The class does have 3 overnight field trips, one of which to New York for 3 days and 2 nights with only 2 adults :D haha so yeah. This should be fuuun!  I don't really think he would want to od anything with me but if he does, hey im always up for getting close to a sexy football player :) lol

Intake was good and went as planned.

Comment Responses::::

Let's Try This Again! :) post:

Jen:) : OMG THANK YOOUUUU  :) I really am honored somebody would think of me as thinspo :) Your comment totally just made my face light up with joy :)

Weightless: Thanks you so so so so so so much! xoxox :) You looked great in the pictures you posted of yourself! I'm totally jealous. I still can't get them out of my head!

Becca: Thank you so much :) I hope people at school loved it as well! :)

Rachel: That comment made me exstatic! I haaaate my thighs, I'm so glad you think they look skinny! High waisted skirts are just beautiful!

All the things she said: Thanks! <3 :)

Ahava: I'm so happy you think so! :) I was so jealous when I saw you in your dress! You looked amazing! <3 So glad to hear from you!


:) Wednesdayyyy! post:

Shattered Soul: Thank you so much! I was so nervous to put it on earlier! My day was amazing, as I hope your was :)

Rachel: lol thanks : the coffee was ahhhmayyzing, and the only thing that woke me up!

Weightless: Thank you so much :) everything went wonderfully

Ahava: I'm so happy to finally be getting on track again! I will begin my after school workouts next week when I dont have drivers ed. After this month, swim also begins so it's even extra work out time! yay i need it!

Karolina: Yes the pack of gum is always included :) I try not to leave anything out to give a realistic portrayel to you guys :) Today was fantastic, and hopefully your day was fantastic as well. Without my iced coffee I would be a mess. They are addictive!

Thanks for all the comments <3




3 comments:

  1. thanks for what you said about my pictures pretty girl <3 you're awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thanks :) i cant wait to hear what happens with the bet! If you do get down n dirty you HAVE to give us details ;) Wish my life were that exciting :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your comment responses at the end of every post :) The overnight trips sound extra, um, exciting.

    Ha, I had a momentary freak-out and wondered if a piece of gum has 75 calories and I've somehow blocked it out for my whole life. So relieved that wasn't the case :)

    ReplyDelete