Monday, August 15, 2011

Manic Monday

So as seen by my earlier post, i've had an awesome day. The whole situation is totally amazing I have'nt been this happy in forever. He called me while on his date with the other girl to say how awful it was. lol so enough about guys

Intake: AMAZING!
I had 440 calories.
Jolly Rancher gummy sours
Pasta. ik gross carbs but i really wanted pasta

I hope everybody is doing well and is happy :) Coming so close to goals! Yay :) Keep your mind focused. When/if you eat focus on only the food. NOT t.v. you get distracted and eat more which can totally be avoided. :)

Stay strong <3

2 comments:

  1. Yay! for happiness and an awesome day <3 keep smiling sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks :) Smiles are just the perfect thing to brighten a day, For awhile I forgot what it was like but i'm glad to have refound happiness :) <3

    ReplyDelete