Monday, August 29, 2011

I missed you guys!

So im back and "hurricane" irene was a joke and a half. It rained. I've seen worse. It was windy.. it's way more windy in the winter but considering our typical weather is generally way worse then Irene's bullshit we still lost power. It pissed me right off but we wont go into that. I miss T. As usual.. Ate like a pig but finished up school shopping finally. I will spend my night catching up on blogs, posting a comment response, thinspo, and hopefully T will call or text but thats unlikely. I missed you guys so much! I cant wait to see what you've been up to! Stay strong!
 <3

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad to see you've survived ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad the hurricane wasn’t so bad! I've also just finished shopping for my clothes for sixth form!:)I needed some baggy clothes so no questions would be asked! xx

    ReplyDelete