Saturday, August 6, 2011

Guys Suck :(


Alright I know I was in a great mood earlier BUT stupid douche bag guys have to be liars and piss me off. So yeah. I'm not happy. I hope one day he looks back and realizes everything I meant to him and how nobody else can or will love him like I did. It was his decision and I hope he regrets it one day.. soon would be good but hes a worthless self centered jack ass so I doubt he's ever going to see it. I dont know whether to be happy and rub it in his face that i'm happy he's gone or run back into his lies and bullshit. Yeah it sucks but he's my life and I can't imagine anything without him.



And to think... I was just getting the hang of being alone and on my own but of course he has to fuck it all up when I'm at my weakest point ever. It's like he knows exactly when to talk to me to fuck up my life and make me fall apart. FML!

So anyways to recap that... GUYS ARE DOUCHE BAGS! THEY ALL SUCK!

I've realized: Love is a game. It's all about how to  manipulate somebody else and make them need you.. then leaving them alone and barely hanging on.
Happy isn't it? :/

No comments:

Post a Comment