Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Wonderful Wednesday

 


Sometimes you have to let things be so they can develop on their own. Relationships are one of these things, weight loss on the other hand is not.


So i dealt with the young boy I was watching throw a total fit for an hour. I can't handle stress like that and began overwhlemed so I ended up crying as well wishing I was dead. I call ed my friend and she tried to comfort me but i knew 'he' was the only one that could help me once I get the point of hyperventilating.
SO.. i texted him. He could tell something was wrong and called. I was sobbing and he eventually calmed me down so I could talk. We talked for almost an hour. He asked how many people I had hooked up with my now and I was kind of offended. Then he told me about a girl his friend tried to hook him up with but that they hadnt talked in weeks. I was like okay good for you and acted like it didnt bother me. I'm not sure if I really want him back or if i'm just playing with fire but I guess only time will tell.

Grocery Guy Update!!!:
Went to the store :) He looked at me but i didn't recriprocate this time. Plan on going tomorrow and seeing him again :) yayy hahah

Intake: IM FUCKING FABULOUS! :) He brings out dedication and persistance in me that I never realize I had.. even if he doesnt approve of the things I do. Intake was a total of 350 :) 2 cookies and some gum and a glass of water. I'm thinking about another cookie or a 100 calorie snack pack but i know I shouldnt :( idk im trying to stay distracted but i'm having a hard time..

Stay Fabulous :)

Oh and got my nails done, they look beautiful! :) Thinspo Later, I promise

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Im so happy for you, stay in control and dont tempt yourself with another 100 calories :) sorry about your hard time with the kids, that sucks :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im staying strong and resisting food. YAAYY! :) haha thanks for the support and yeah. never. having. kids.

    ReplyDelete