Sunday, August 21, 2011

Never Ending Sunday

Today was the longest day ever. I think i'm getting sick and i'm shaking sooo bad. I'm sweating my ass off and I feel so dizzy. I'm afraid to stand up because I know I would totally pass out if I did so I will remain laying in my bed wishing for better days to come. T is a dick and i'm done with him. I want somebody that actually wants to be with me back.. not me AND some other bitches. So the quest for perfection goes on in both my weight and love life. Intake was awful today but I dont think i'm going to feel too up to eating tomorrow after feeling this crummy today so I guess thats sort of good? It just sucks. I'm going to the grocery store tomorrow. I don't care if i'm puking. I. must. go.

I dont even have an intake plan for tomorrow yet but im thinking a pickle some ice and maybe a few of those 15 calorie pops and some gum so very minimal at most. 

I shall remain restless in bed catching up on blogs so yeah :l no thinspo tonight but I will try to get something together for tomorrow. Stay strong and resist the temptations of food <3

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you are sick :( at least you have no appetite, right? Try to enjoy your day resting and get better. Stay lovely <3

    ReplyDelete