Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Tuesdayyy

So today was rocky. At school they got local pizza frm this amazing place and it took every ounze of willpower I had to say no. I even turned down a bite of my friends. She (A) later came with me to fix my hair in the bathroom and she was talking about how she was having mc donalds and then I was talking about how I wouldnt eat any cnacks afte school and planned on having a supcake for dinner. She got all mad and said "Sophie idk whats wrong with you but your obsessed with weight. You don't eat and your skinny enough im not just saying it because your my friend but its true. If you lose weight like this your going to be gross. What would people think of you if the knew about your diet pills? Because maybe theyll find out from me if you dont stop" Then later her R, B, and I were hanging around talking and my teacher asked if she should go to the gym I said of course its so good for you and you'll be happy you did it later and B turned to me with a smart ass smirk and said oh so do you ever work out? I said yeah actually I do but thanks and then R said and she wants to be 90 pounds and A was like yeah and she doesnt eat so then B started talking shit about how thats disgusting and wrong.

I turned so red and teared up. They dont understand what it's like. Im happy to know people are noticing but for them to give me shit is hard to take.

Comment Responses:

Drama festttt! post:

Christina: Im now following you :) Drama sucks. I just hope this shit blows over fast.

Karolina: Your humor is simply fantastic! lol I feel like I would be the girl to make the comment without thinking then backtracking like oh shit i meant something else...? hahah thanks for the chuckle <3

Texts with T post:

Ahava: He has my heart on a string my only shoice is to chase him like the little hopeless puppy dog i am

 Karolina: I love him but I hate him for the things hes put me through. After the bullshit and lies its hard. I want him back more than anything but he's the type to make all the promises in the world... with several girls. Its hard and Im never good enough therefore it perpetuates the eating problems and unstable mind set yet his words are like my bible and I strive to follow them.

Christina: I love him and his caringness but I hate him for the shit he's done. Its almost like each and every word is losing meaning now that him and I are at this point.

Run: I didnt think about it too much until it was over. Then i reread and freaked at myself for the things I said and him for being so him.

<3 Goodnight ladies

2 comments:

  1. thats so horrible! :O how could your friends do that to you?! ugh, i feel your pain... I guess thats what happens when your friends know youre dieting. They dont even realize how serious it is! Its no joke. My friends just make random comments about how i dont need to lose weight. But i guess they dont know all the extremes ive gone to, either. They just think its a phase :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're concerned, they just don't know how to express it/fully understand. It's horrible how people think just by saying "you should eat/you don't need to lose weight" they'll change your entire mindset or something.

    (Long time reader first time commenter)

    ReplyDelete