Friday, September 16, 2011

Weekend Plans

So not too much crazy shit.. yet. Tonight i'm hanging out with the drug kid and just chillin. Tomorrow im hanging out with the drug kid and a ton of his friends so that should be a fun time... My parents left me alone in the house with 4 types of cokkies, cupcakes, pasta, velveta, chicken nuggets, french fries, hershey drops, gum, popcorn, bagels, caramel ice cream and cinnamon rolls. Im screwed. Let the binging begin? Ugh. I already ate velvetta, chicken, cookies, a cupcake, and doritos. Im so completely screwed. Wish me luck even though that won't do shit for this weekend. I just dont want to gain too much. I'm going to be okay as long as I'm not over 125 by the end of the weekend..Starting weight at 115. <333 Posts later tonight probably... maybe a few words from the drug kid since im bound to be fucked out of my mind :) so yeahhhh.... im thinking he deserves a name... Jason shall be his new blogger name unless he disapproves, then it shall be whatever his heart desires.  <3 LOVE YOU LADIES.

1 comment:

  1. Yay, I guess? Good luck with the scales come the end of your weekend. I'm sure it'll be amazing :)

    ReplyDelete