Sunday, September 25, 2011

AHH! :)

Sorry I didn't post. Eatings been okay BUTTTTT I MET A NEW GUY!!!! He's Amazing and he is W. He's a freshmen in college and he actually wants a real relationship with me. AHHHH! He thinks im skinny and he picks me up flops me around like a rag doll and I love it. When I jump on his back I fit perfectly into his man curves :) I'm so happyyyy! He's tall blonde and totally perfect for me! :) For the first time in a while I feel pretty enough to be with somebody and determined to lose a little bit more weight to keep him happy. I have a good feeling about thissss :) I would ramble and talk about the how everything went but you ladies don't want to be bored with that so I wont  but yeah:) Hope you guys are lovelyyy <3      

2 comments:

  1. sounds great!!! he sounds like a real catch. (: wishing y'all all the happiness in the world. (: and i hope he supports you in this world, also. it's always better when they do <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats great! I'm so happy for you :))
    he even noticed how skinny you are, such a great compliment! Lucky duck. lets hope he doesnt turn out to be an ass, just take care of yourself. i dont like it when youre all sad :(

    ReplyDelete