Thursday, September 29, 2011

Fa La La

So some crazy shit is happening but i dont want to talk about it. I'll tells you guys more when everything for sure and whatnot :/ I've been eating a lot due to stress and I cant get enough sleep. ever. I woke up at 3:13 unable to breathe due to asthma and allergies mixed into the worst experience of my life. If you make a fist and push it into your neck in the voice box area its like that breathing. It hurts and isnt comfortable so yeah. Not much else to say. Lots of school work to do. Im fat. same old same old. Stay strong ladies. Tomorrow I'll actually explain stuff and put effort into a halfway decent post. <3

2 comments:

  1. hopefully you can figure everything out (: I hate having asthma, i really do. sometimes, especially in the car, it gets SO fucking stuffy and i just cant breathe. luckily, i sleep like the dead, so thats not too much of a problem ;) Keep working towards youre goal! i know you can do it <3

    ReplyDelete