Friday, September 2, 2011

Fucking Friday

..and not the fun fucking. Today actually wasnt bad in itself. I miss T like crazy. Had 2 hours of flirting with B and his friend J (also incredibly hot and doable.. unfortunatly has a gf but things can change.. especially in the course of a year :) ) actually talked about B's most recent ex-gf of 2 years. ouch. i used the same lotion she did. you can bet your ass I'm carrying a new one now. anyways yeah he doesnt seem to miss her and we sat next to each other. His friend J is super funny and thinks im hilarious which is always good. haha so yeah :) pretty good day recently gone bad but i think its best not to get into it. I hope t calls me.. i reallllyyy hope.

Comment Responses:

First Dayyyy! +Comment Responses! post:

Weightless: No problem darling :) I only type the truthhh!

Ahava: Oh I will sooooo totally be giving updates. I hope something does happen :) Either with B or J haha what irony of those first initials. Lol anyways im totally up for anytthing at this point so i'm not holding back :) I'm hopeefulllll!

Karolina: Oh wellthanks :) I do like writing them and getting feedback from you guys. Hahaha the overnight trips sound fantastic and I think the school should totally have co ed sleeping arrangements ;D  If there was a piece of gum with 75 calories I would probably be terrified but intrigued and would probably be addicted to it. lol :) Hope you had a lovely day

<3 Glad to hear from all of you and to all that read and don't comment I also appreciate you :) You all give me the motivation to keep posting. Have a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment