Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Missing Pieces


So yeah Im depressed as hell and I have no clue why. I woke up in a fine modd now im having a melt down. I ate too much. Guys make me anxious I can hardly even function. Total melt down? Here I come. I feel as if anything I do is totally uselss at this point. Im always going to be fat. I'm never going to be pretty. I'm never going to be loved so why do I even bother. I want to curl up and never move. I want to have somebody to reach out and save me but I don't anyone to really know. I tried to talk about the stress of eating with R and how i'm breaking down but he didnt notice any peculiar.. If he only knew. Something in me is missing now if I could only determine what it is and where to find it </3

3 comments:

  1. Oh god, I hate those days. Sometimes I really think it's just chemical and has nothing to do with anything at all....which is really annoying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. just breathe, lovely. stop stressing yourself. ):
    if you eat too much one day, just make up for it the next. just remember to keep breathing and keep fighting for it, no matter what, okay? it's not the little slipups that will matter in the end--just the end result, which will be all of us, skinnier than we ever dreamed of being <3
    as for guys... just remember to be yourself. don't put on a face for a guy. just be you, and if he's a keeper, he'll fall for that, no problem. (:

    you're beautiful, doll. stay strong, and if you ever need to talk, i'm here for you. (:

    <3,
    sparrow

    ReplyDelete
  3. youre SO skinny, dont get down about that. youre on your way to perfection, really. i completely envy your amazing figure!! (:
    I feel the same way all the time. Like i dont really know why im upset, i just am. Nothing is right but nothings wrong that i can tell either. I want someone to know, but nobody will understand so theres no point in letting someone know. I dont even remember what ive been feeling because ive been so stressed! I really hope tomorrow is better for you, i hate feeling like this.

    ReplyDelete