Friday, September 16, 2011

...

Im watching a ton of eating disorder stuff on youtube and came across a documentary thing and what they say are so true. You want so badly go to up to your friends and say Guess how little I ate yesterday! but you know if you do they're going to freak out and be angry. You want to praise but you must avoid the discipline from others without any understanding and thats really what I believe blogging helps with. We know the sturggles and act as the support you can't recieve from others. I just want all you ladies to know how much I appreciate your support.

2 comments:

  1. :) What's the documentary? I could probably spend days huddled under covers with ED books and movies, it's really quite pitiful of me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh, I used to watch and read so much stuff on it as well!

    ReplyDelete