Monday, September 12, 2011

"Scary Skinny"?

So here's some pics of ladies considered scary skinny by many popular website. You ladies tell me what you think

Giuliana Rancic
Giuliana Rancic

Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambrosio, and Candice Swanepoel
Victoria's Secret Models

Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambrosio and Candice Swanepoel

Alessandra Ambrosio

Candice Swanepoel

Alexa Chung
Alexa Chung

Coco Rocha

Coco Rocha

Coco Rocha

Marcia Cross
Desperate Housewife Star

Marcia Cross

Marcia Cross

Tara Reid

Tara Reid

Tara Reid

Stephanie Pratt
Stephanie Pratt

Stephanie Pratt

Jalene Gonzalez

Jaslene Gonzalez

Jaslene Gonzalez

Nadine Coyle

Nadine Coyle

Nadine Coyle

So leave a comment and tell me what you think of these ladies figures

7 comments:

  1. I love all of these women's figures. I don't find any of them "scary," although I see a few that res red flags. For instance, even though I'd LOVE to look like Candice Swanpoel, her body just looks like she MUST have an eating disorder. But maybe she just looks that way. I mean, she did grow up in South Africa. Perhaps she's used to not eating much or only eating high-protein or something. I don't know!

    Anyway, I think they are all beautiful, and I envy many of them, whether they have eating disorders or not. Sadly, I guess.

    ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all have beautiful bodies, but I feel like some of their faces look a little ill? It might be the camerawork; Marcia Cross doesn't look like this on recent episodes of Desperate Housewives, and it's a lot harder to manipulate TV than paparazzi photos.

    (Ugh, I didn't just cop to a Desperate Housewives habit, did I?

    ReplyDelete
  3. a few of them are "scary skinny " i guess. Like their bodies just dont look nice to me. But the victorias secret models look perfect as ever (except in that one pic of the blonde, she looks sorta gross)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'd kill for any of their figures! xo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think they are all pretty scarey skinny,
    and there is evidently an unhealthy streak there, we all know that this obsession could kill us, but I'm not goig to lie and say i wouldn't want these bodies!
    cause i would
    even if i know its not healthy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am not one to ask lol...I would kill to look like any of them. I have to say I was a bit shocked this summer when I seen the pic of the VS modles only because I thought they were doing so healthy BMI natural look campain once. Honestly the one in the animal print bottoms has the thighs I would pay top dollar to own lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I actually do think that some of them look a bit scary. I also think that some of those photos are doctored. It would be torturous to work in the modeling business; and I'm sure many of them do suffer from eating disorders.

    ReplyDelete