Friday, September 23, 2011

Jumble Update and Responses

So im home sick today which is nice and relaxing. I feel better but still not great. I woke up at 11:15 :) It was amazing to sleep in. Im eating. A lot. I had a cinnamon roll (giant one) and added extra frosting because Im stupid. I have texas toast in the over awith some chicken nuggets. Im losing control and I feel so bad. After I eat im either going to purge or workout. Although working out wont do as much I know thats probably the best option since im sick so yeah. I feel terrible but I honestly can't not eat it. I need control. I really want to get a hula hoop. I heard those work well and im amazing at hula hooping :) lol I hope you ladies are doing well. Im going to spend my day going on all the blogs I follow and leaving a comment on the latest post :) I've been bad about not commenting so now that wont be a problem. Alsooooo... Im not sure if I should continue trying to get to 90 pounds or if i should stop now. Opinions?

Oh yeah and T texted me yesterday. I answered but we didnt fight we just had a good regular talk :) yayyy

Comment Responses:

Twisted Truths post:
Karolina: Your totally right about the suicide issue but yet I still feel like people look down upon it and if they had to live the life of somebody in a suicidal mindset their opinions would change.. at least I hope they would. T is a dick but im ready to reach a place of civil frienship with him. I love your comments so much they have so many beautiful elements <3 I appreciate them so much.

A Fat Piggy: Lol yes you are so right. I'm not usually a crier unless everything goes wrong so that saying is perfect for me. Thank you so much for your comment <3 Im not following you and I must say I adore your background and color theme :)

:( post:

Sparrow: I'm glad to see a new follower so welcome :) and thanks :) I hate being sick and I always use it as an excuse to get lazy and eat more. I feel as if I am going overboard but im going to be able to get back on track I kow I can do it :) thanks so much for your support <3

Ahava: Soups are the perfect sick food but somehow eating soup makes me feel sick. I hate soup for some reason so idk im like weird i guess hahaah

Bella: I suppose your right and im determined to be back on track. For my relaxation I plan on taking a bubble bath :) i adore bubbles :)

1 comment:

  1. That sounds rough, I'm sorry. Those are all super-addictive foods for me, too, and being sick definitely makes me eat more. (I'm sick right now, and I hate myself.) Thanks for the thinpso!

    ReplyDelete