Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Comment Responses:::

Tuesday post:

Ahava: I neever thought people would notice and so when they did that I was in shock, it was compleete horror. Nobody sees the lengths we go to. If my friends knew all of my thoughts they would be worried as hell. I spend the whole day thinking about food and  how terible it is and bargaining in my head whats okay and whats not. It sucks but its life.

Clementine: Well thanks for reading and I'm super glad to get a comment :) If they knew that it was a borderline disorder they would understand a little more but since they don't know the full scale of it sense i try to hide it as much as possible and because they are uneducated on the world and mindset of eating disorders theres no way for them to properly respond. They don't understand it at all so they think kind words and strong reasoning works... they would be wrong. Thankss again for them comment :)

Tuesday's Tears post:

Christina: Im not good at waiting. The more time that goes by is what kills me the most. I love you guys so much <3 idk whta i'd do without you

Karolina: I feel like even if i do find somebody else they wont understand T is probably one of the few guys that did try to help and stick around. It did push us apart and he had no control over it but then again I was at the point where neither did I. Thanks for the comment lovely <3

No comments:

Post a Comment