Friday, September 2, 2011

The Story of Love and Weight Loss...

I feel like shit and I miss him so much. I want him in my life more than ever but I know thats never going to happen. I'm sick of being alone and he's the only thing on my mind. Here's some pictures with sayings that basically tell the sad parts of my past 2 years with T(not in total chronologic order). </3

 This is the story of my love. Intertwined with low self esteem and the destruction/hope of an eating disorder.
If he ever finds this maybe he'll understand.. Maybe he'll hate me more.
We live about 30-45 minutes apart.

Hes knew i was terrified of being alone.
 
I never understood how it could happen.. until I shared everything with him..
He claimed he would always love me and be there for me.. and then

...................................

I made some decisions he didn't love..
And one thing led to another..
He got overwhelmed.. He tried to help but I was too much to handle.. He left me. Alone.

Its so hard to trust..
 But i still believed in him, as he did in me..
I couldn't let him down so I let him believe what he desperatly wanted to hear..
but you can only hold yourself together for so long..
 and that leads to this...
He firmly believes i'm a different person now the im "better"..
Even when they don't know they sense a difference.

End of Story.

5 comments:

  1. this is so sad, but a brilliant post! i feel your pain, girl, i feel it bad. although my situation isnt like exactly like yours, theres some common ground. i really hope you'll feel better soon, sweetie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so sad! :/ good though! and of course you can use some of my blog, :) xo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautifully put but awfully sad. It will get better though :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry, Sophie. Stay strong, take life one breath at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a really fucking beautifully arranged post. I'm sorry, Sophie, I'm so sorry that this is happening to you. Time will make it better, time is just a big bitch when you want her to hurry up.

    Stay strong :)

    ReplyDelete