Sunday, September 11, 2011

Lots of Love and Crazy Tales

WARNING: LONG POST! READ IF YOU DARE :)

Darlings i've missed you all dearly. I'm sorry about my 2 day unexplained absence, now I shall explain. My best friend Alyssa came over and we went to the football game for the next town over with all the sexy guys I want. haha so anyways we went to the game with a friend of A's who is amazing hot and I once tackled.. yeah he was super funny and kept making sexual jokes towards me and everything. At the game we same my old bff's brother which was crazy. We hardly recognized each other but we sat and talked for like an hour which was kind of fun. After the game we stand around and wait for the football players to get out of their huddle (that takes for fucking ever) and then they come over and talk/flirt and whatnot. So we were waiting and R came over and talked to us for a while and then we turn to go and leave and I see Mattt there. He's standing there acting like oh no big deal and I was like bitch please you better look at me.. he didn't. I was sooo pissed.

And to top it all off some kids came next to us and were like damn girls I like what I see and I was like uhmmm how old are you?... he replied 14. yeahhh awkward. We both said UHM ew too young! Then all of his friend started talking and asked where we were from so we told them and he was like really I just fuccked a kid upp from there. I wa slike who?!?!? He said the name... It was my old bffs brother I was like oh no you fucking didnt! When! He said 20 minutes ago so we started freaking out and My friend grabbed me while I swung at him screaming that i'm going to have R fuck him up. So then the his friends grabbed me and made me calm down and then 3 of them tried getting with me again. I was like seriously? And then thy called A a whore and pizza face and she was pissed and she was like so then why did you try getting with me? And they all yelled back we didn't we wanted the one in the white and grey.. which was me. haha woopse. that was just awkward and crazy.  So we went home I fumed and then we fell dead ass asleep.

The next day we woke up and chilled out the later in the afternoon A was all like we should have somebody over tonight and I was like okay who and she said R and one of his friends. I said  sure sounds like fun-------EXCEPT HE BROUGHT MATT. I had a fucking heart attack when I saw that it was him. So we all snuck upsatirs and talked and made jokes and shit like that then somehow I ended up sitting on the floor next to Matt who was laying there and A and R on my bed. A started talkig shit like she always does so I got up and went to grab her and Matt sat up grabbed me and held me over his head and upside down until I was like oh shit how did this happen. Then he let me down but in his arms and on him and held me. I tried getting out but I physically oculdnt but I did get close which is when he pinned me down and kissed me. It was amazingly cute. Then we kissed for a while and layed together. We didn't have sex which is the first time ever he came over and we didn't but I did end up laying on top of him and falling asleep. It was really adorable and I asked if I was crushing him and he said no your actually really comforting and I like this then later on I asked if he wanted me to move and he just said no and held on to me tighter.It was so cute. We both ended up falling asleep so it was amazing then later we woke up and layed around and talked as a group and then he layed on me and I rested on him and we passed out and my friend took a picture:


:)

I hope you ladies had a lovely weekend! I'm off to read b log updates, I'll be back tonight to do comment responses and an intake update.

2 comments:

  1. aww, I feel sorry for your friend they called "pizza face." I was probably usually that girl in high school, instead of you, the friend who the guys were always trying to get to. haha. sad. :( but good for you.

    Sounds like you've had a crazy few days. Make smart decisions! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm usually the girl who the guys want in our group, but every guy likes different things. Sometimes i just dont get asked to dance at the club an my friends do, it sucks when guys come out and say they like one friend better! There was this girl at my old school who everyone called "Crunch" short for crunch bar cuz she had horrible acne....i felt SO bad for her! Its good you had a couple cool days :)

    ReplyDelete