Monday, September 12, 2011

Monday.

So I'm in bed crying trying to think of what to do with myself. I never want to say goodbye to him however i miss T so bad. I still can't understand why he hasn't talked to me. It's tough. Lately i've been taking diet pills. They are awesome until I take them on an empty stummy and puke. So yeah. Intakes been good. I feel okay. Got in a fight with my dad but thats nothing new. I'm done with people. If the most important "man" in my life hates me and thinks of me this poorly how can I expect any other guys to care about me. I can't and its frustrating. I'm going to try to stop myself now. Tonight you can expect some pics of me, some celebrity thinspo/shockers maybe one or two sad love posts and for right now

Comment Responses:

Back to Reality... post:
Ahava: I know right? I was so relieved

Skeleton Strong: Hi rachel! I was so happy. He's a hilarious guy and idk what i'd do without him

Karolina: Lol it seems like bullshit, on the brightside i live in a small town haha I would cry in a place like LA.

Lots of Love and Crazy Tales post:

Skeleton Strong: Yeah she didnt get too upset. She just freaked out worse and nearly killed them lol mart decisions seem like a distant cry away so we'll see how it goes

Ahava: Im never that girl. I'm the shy one and people always think im super religious, never swear, and prude even though i wear super short skirts and wear like a trucker.

Crazy Talk post:

Karolina: Lifes totally crazy and im hoping the pieces fall into place.

Thoughts of Goodbyes post:

Skeleton Strong: Maybe im changed, maybe im just hoping it turns out well..

Bella: I'm glad to see a new name and face :) Welcome! It's crazy to think he's the one that would have changed my mind considering he was just a hook up and just a guy that I wanted to make T jealous with.. now that this changed i'm questioning everything. He means a lot more then I ever realized before

Karolina: Lol he a great guy but he's not the type of guy you would think of marrying. He doesnt think anyone will ever marry him or be in a relationship without cheating. He has an odd sense of humor but I totally love it.

<3 more posts will come. I promise.

1 comment: