Wednesday, September 7, 2011

phantasmagoria land

Guess whose fuckked up againnnn!!!!! MEEEEEEEEE. Guess whose sitting next to me making sure im okay and guiding me while i type!!! Hiiiimmmm. Maybe I should give him a name here-a task for another day. So im letting him type while i talk my day events.
"So fucking douche face asshole fucking shows up. Everybody fucking looks at me and I fucking freak. I got butterflies in my stummy before and I was like hmm what the fuck is this about then I fucking see matt and r walking up fucking stairs so i sit in class and they both walk in the fucking assholes and he goes and talks to his football people like the fuckhead he is and then convienently acts like he didnt know I was fucking in the room and he just happened to fucking notice me." So pissed. I spent the whole fucking class freaking out and shaking then I went home and had a super sonic sized sweet food binge but my size 1 holister jeans are loose and my legs loks like they dont touch as much so idk why the fuck thats happening when im gaining fucking weight and shit but whateverrrr. So yeahh the past 2 days have been shitty so yeaah uhm tomorrow i'll be uninfluenced? i guess haha yeahh that sounds okay. I will provide an explanation and shit then for whatever the fucks wrong wtih me now. so yeah uhm my guy is like on me and im back typing but you can probably seew where they started and he stopped. im hungry. and alone. and hungry. Im crying with my guyy and being fucking stupid. were going to go tobed soon. i think he might be passed out in my bed? i dont fucking know. In my head its beautiful and perfect and shit so yeah i LOVE you guys. im sorry im fucked up again. i need controolll.
Stay beautiful <3333333333

2 comments:

  1. Girl we <3 you! Damn I am insanely jealous of your size 1 Hollister jeans. Cheers to you love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't imagine showing my guy my blog about EDs. He'd think I was crazy (even though he already does think that. lol)

    Don't worry about "messing up." It has to happen sometimes.

    ReplyDelete