Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Tuesday I think?

I'm soooo fucking out of it. It's amazing I can evern type right now. Speel check will sooo be needed for this one. Im fucked up out of my fucking mind. I don't even know what im on right now. I'm just fucked up. Hard core. Considering that took me like 5 minutes to phrase and type it might be a short one today. idkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
so yeeah intake was decent. Imstill fat. Surprise surprise
Thinking abot how much I miss having a guy to talk to at night. It gets pretty fucking lonley. I need sex. and a guy to hug.. for now I'm explain ednos, ana and shit to the drug kid. actually hes sitting with me helping me phrase stuff making sure im okayyy. Hes like a grammer check/typer because im fuuuucked,, so yeha uhm I'll probably have a mental breakdown in a few minutes but its all good since supposedly skanky tramps like me dont have feelings, or at least this is what was told to me but this douche today. I freaked out and punched himm. I'm probably going to do a post i a little about how amazing this kid sitting next to me is. Hes a suuper nicee gyt, so yeah.. he thinks he should type so im going to have him read me omments and make him typew my answers, yeahh, sorry im reverting to childlike stages at the moment. im still going to be taking them to heart and thinkg up my own answers :)


Secrets post:
Karolina- aww thank you so much, it means a lot to me that you like my blog and find it so raw and truthful. your so right. if only people could be set free from their mistakes

Neeska: You had that very well put. without our secrets we would be totally different. the pressure can be hard sometimes. It seems all of us have become bent and scarred creatures trying to trust and get by but also be safe and hidden. <3 Stay lovely

Monday post:
Karolina- yeah i'm a pretty amazing dude lol. sorry to switch writing perspectives but shes rambling about some weird shit. in response to your comment she says yeah hes a great guy and treats me better than t did. Im so glad you like the comment responses, i as well love recieving and replying to them. thanks for reading all my ramblings your a lovely lady <3 thank you

AhAVA: lol I'm not total drug lord, just a supportive friend with drug connections. She says: he really is a sweet kid. I'll post more about the nice stuff he's done later tonight. Thank you for your lovely support <3

Neeska: Aww thanks this week has really been one of those times when im caving a lot. thank you so much idk what i would do without you guys <3

Celebrity post:
Karolina: lol from a guys perspective I totally think shes fake sophie says: lol right? it looks like shes squating all the time because her ass is larger than her whole top half.

Ahava: I was surprised at rihannas figure. I thought she was some skinny girl but i was surprised. shes fit but no where near a thigh gap (whatever the fuck that is)

So yeah thats what sophie says. I took out a few of her words that made no sense and the f bomb every other word. Sorry its choppy. im not a writer.

3 comments:

  1. Sophie!! This post just made me laugh soooooooo fucking hard! Hahaha I've totally been where you are right now. The feeling coursing through your brainwaves shooting out your toes, is one of the best feelings ever. This guy seems pretty chill :) Enjoy the stars floating below you darling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sophie! This is hands-down the best entertainment any pro-ana girl has ever come up with ever. I feel like your drug / writing / grammar guy is probably going to read this but whatever no one's sober here I hate sleeping alone. I don't miss him but goddamn is it easy to miss his shoulders and legs and chest and... ugh. Need. More guys. On campus.

    ReplyDelete