Monday, September 5, 2011

My Secrets.



I hold alot of secrets from the people I love and it honestly is what kills relationships, and me, my mental stability. Heres the things I've lied about:

  1. Cutting
  2. Eating problems
  3. Why I lost my virginity and with who- Awould kill me.
  4. Getting with R, D, and another one A's exs-
  5. My family problems
  6. All the people I've had sex with
  7. Why I cry.
  8. Drug use
Thats not all but if I went over it all It would be a long ass post. The point is I lie too much and it detroys things.. alot of things. These secrets we keep do kill us, every single lie destorys us piece by piece until we're crying  all alone and we have nobody to turn to simply because of the lies we: live, lead, create, reveal, convey.

2 comments:

  1. I really love your blog, not just because of your writing style, but because of how dead-on accurate this is. Everyone has a "list", and I have a much easier time sharing mine than accepting that most people have much scarier ones :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that what kills us the most is lying to ourselves. Personally, I believe most secrets need to be kept. The more like an open book we become, the less mystery we carry and there's a greater chance our pages can become bent and torn. Not all secrets are lies. Stay lovely <3

    ReplyDelete