Thursday, September 8, 2011

Back to Reality...

So as promised, I'm not currently under the influence of any substances.. unfortunatly. So yeah haha wow rereading those past 2 posts made me laugh my ass off. Darlings, I'm so sorry you have to read those posts.So guess who has a UTI?! THIS GIRL! it fucking sucks. if you never have had one count your blessings. It's the worse pain ever. It's like child birth through your bladder. lol so i'm back and skinny :) well not really but my clothes look good finally :) yayyy Anyways.. intake was okay. Drivers ed sucks. T sucks. The drug kid is an amazing guy.

Clarification:::::We are not a couple. He cares about me and I care about him, but not in that way. I repeat NOT IN THAT WAY. So yeah haah hes really nice. He's the guy that holds me while I cry and tries to help by offering drugs. Not too smart but he tries. He was freaked with the whole ednos/ana/mia thing. He didn't understand it but he didnt't give me shit about it and try to tell me to stop. He simply said "Although I dont agree with your decisions If thats the only way you can make peace with yourself I will support you" I found it pretty sweet of him to say

So yeah idk what else to say other than ive been having really bad crying meltdowns and he's the only one able to calm me.

Anyyyywayyys yeah... i think thats all i have to say for now

Comment Responses:

Tuesday I think? post:
Neeska: The feelings of that night were ahmayyzing. I love your writing and thought that goes into the comment <3 Tonight the stars are back above me but hopefully not for too long :)
Karolina: Lol im so gald you like it! :) That was quite a night. I think they should have buy-a-huy centers to buy sexy men for our disposal. New business plan? I think so. :) Stay lovely

Rachel: Hahaha oh yeah. Been there, done that, soon to happen again. :)

phantasmagoria land post:
Neeska: Aww thanks darling! I'm so excited!!

Rachel: He was surprisingly understanding.. i wasn't expecting it but was so relieved afterwards.

3 comments:

  1. Thats so sweet of him! UGH if only everybody responded that way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad the guy friend was so understanding. Not many people are. But friends like that are so necessary to get through parts of life sometimes. He seems funny too!

    btw . . . I'm aka Rachel. I'm back to my old "ana" blog, though, so I will be reading you from here now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh God, drug guy sounds like a couple of guys I've known ;) I somehow escaped driver's ed alive, but that doesn't mean I didn't stop dead in an (LA) intersection and start pounding the wheel and crying out of frustration the other day. In other words, driver's ed? Complete and total bullshit.

    Congrats on feeling skinny again, that's always the best feeling!

    ReplyDelete