Monday, September 5, 2011

Monday.

So it's Monday I guess. Fuck my life. I feel like hell, I have a terrible headache and all I can think about is my desire for drugs. What drugs? any. I don't care what they are I just need something to alter myself.
Intake was terrible despite my gym visit so im pretty depressed

Anyways, on to better things.What happened Saturday. I broke. It happens often, but lately I seem to shatter to a point of no repair. With T in my life everything falls about at 10x the rate it used to. I miss him dearly :( So anyways. I called my drug kid. He's a dealer but he's a nice guy. He came over and gave me a hug and rocked me back and forth as I sobbed into his arms and tried to regain composure--which didnt happen. He gave me some pills and then I snuck out to go get high with him and his brothers. It was awkward but oh well it was worth it. I ended up going back to his house and falling asleep in his bed.. with him and his oldest brother. lol. yeah I woke up and his mom was making pancakes and insisted I had some despite the fact she had no idea anybody was over, and had never met me. I have a feeling it happens to her often.

Tonight i'm going to post sad pictures with my thoughts underneath so bear with me in this dark shadow so called life.

Comment Responses:

I Can't Deal With Life post:

Run: It truly can suck major balls at times

Karolina: Thank you so much for your support <3 I'm saving your email and I will email you next time this occurs which probably will be soon

Ahava: Honestly I have no clue what's going on anymore. I'm heavier then ever before and all hope has been squished. I wish you the best of luck <3

Christina: Oh golly it seems harder and harder every minute. Safety is comfort which my life lacks.

Molly-sauras-rex: Thank you for your kindness<3

Kim: You are soooo correct I'm glad theres others that understand and your optimism is greatly appreciated <3

Thanks for all the comments ladies <3 I'm glad to see some new followers and commenters :)


3 comments:

  1. Your dealer sounds like a better boyfriend than most boyfriends, if you know what I mean. Thank you for your lovely comment responses :) I read all of your posts. Stay strong, and when you feel better work it as hard as you can ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, he's actually a good guy! What kind of presumed drug lord would hold you while you cry? so sweet and unheard off! i hope you feel better soon :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. *hugs* Stay strong girly. We all have our moments when we just want to cave in and tell the world to seriously go fuck off. You're just having one of those moments. We are here for you <3

    ReplyDelete