Monday, September 5, 2011

Amazing Words:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

So I came across these words while going through the blogs I follow and a I was like woah: im not alone. Somebody totallyvunderstands what I'm trying for.
You can find the full post here. She posts daily so follow the lovely becca; and her blog: Ordinary Isn't Enough.
maybe this is just me, but when i'm thin i feel that i can wear anything. like, even if it's the most hideous top ever, it'll be ok, because i'll be thin. i totally get why fashion designers use size zero models, everything just looks better.

i'm excited that for being able to see my ribs and collarbones properly again.

i'm excited for the gap between my thighs.

i'm excited to occasionally look in the mirror and catch a glimpse of what other's see and realise that i am too thin.

i'm excited to feel the bone-aching coldness that is associated with not eating.

i'm excited to get the bruises on my hipbones from when i sleep, as i don't have enough fat to keep them comfy.

i'm excited to feel dainty again.


if any of my friends read this...they'd think i was insane...actually, maybe you guys do too, but ahh well...

1 comment: