Wednesday, September 28, 2011

What A Day



So I guess my friend talked to T.. She wont tell me what is  was about. All she said was it had to do with me and it wasn't good or bad and he calld me stubborn. I WANT TO KNOW! So much bullshit with drivers ed and school im sick of it. I need a break. Badly. I wasnt him to talk to me though I know he wont.. I wonder what they said about me. Its driving me nuts. Im still fat. Surprised? Not really.
Not much left to say other than than Im lonley as hell so here some comment responses from the last post :

Kim: I agree 120% So many things get to me sometimes for no reason.

Sparrow: I keep eating like a pig and worrying like hell. I want everything to wrok out and I'm so worried it's not going to. I feel like T knows me better than anyone else but that also pushes us apart. With W he doesnt know anything and thats hwy everything has gone rather well. I just dont know what to do anymore. Thanks so much for your support <3

Ahava: Aww thank you so much. I look rather lumpy lately though. I wish I had one person to go to and they would see how much i've changed but it seems like everyone is too self centered to open there eyes and ee how much I need them. That why I love you ladies I can say anything and know it's going to be okay. <3 Stay strong

1 comment:

  1. hopefully, ill be starting drivers ed real soon, im so excited! i really fucking hate it when my friends wont tell me what someone said, especially about me. "I swore i wouldnt tell a soul" FUCK THAT, why would it hurt to tell me what went on?

    ReplyDelete