Friday, September 2, 2011

People I mention Update

T- The love of my life thats constantly breaking me down and making me want him all the time. 2 year off and on relationship-often cause pain. Sometimes referred to as 'him'

A- my bff. I freaking love her but often intercept her ex's for some reason.. shes un aware of thattt. She introduced me to T.

L Town Boys: All live in the next town over.

P- Football guy, ex-boyfriend, fwb, lately not a big part of my life. R's ex-friend.

R- P's ex-best friend, my bffs ex, I may have done stuff with him on a really really really crazy night. Nobody knows about thattt.

D- Football guy, bffs ex. B's younger brother. Also my brief ex (A doesn't know) We only kissed/made out though.

B- Recent addition--D's brother --sexy football player- bet in process with my friend. She thinks we're going to fuck.. we'll see how everything plays out.

J- B's friend. Super sexyyyy. Potential for sex, relationship, sex, friendship, sex or all of the above? :)
 Hopefullyyyy!

It's confusing.. especially due to my desperate whore-y-ness but it is what it is. Im posting this to increase clarity so if you must, ask questions. I dont want to confuse anyone when I mention them..

No comments:

Post a Comment