Sunday, September 11, 2011

Thoughts of Goodbyes

The thought of him leaving to start basic training is killing me. I want that happy ending with him. If you asked me a year ago if I thought I could ever be a military wife I would say hell no but its becoming all to real. He means a lot to me. I don't want him to go but at the same time I know nothing can stop him.. not even me. I keep picturing him walking into the room and saying bye to me with a small wave and an awkward deep toned 'See ya'. I know he won't want to hug me. I know that he doesn't want anybody to miss him and he thinks thats how it will be but hes wrong. I'll probably ask him for a hug and start crying then have to ask to go to the bathroom and try to regain composure. <3 Love you ladies <3 Comment responses and whatnot tomorrow. I'm too tired and weepy as of right now.

3 comments:

  1. You know, maybe it's good that you feel this way. I think anytime a person feels exactly opposite of how she predicted she'd feel, it's a sign that a change is in store. Maybe this is the time for your life to become different. Maybe better. So this doesn't have to be such a bad thing. It's already showing you part of yourself that's been latent. You know? Maybe it'll be one of those things that's worth it, that made you open your eyes for the guy you weren't supposed to miss out on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I can't even imagine what it must feel like. But the fact that he has changed you, changed your mind about stuff, it all shows how true it is. It tells so much about your feelings for him.
    I'm so sorry you have to go through this :/
    You are strong girl. Use that strenght now!
    - Bella <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. The comments above mine say it so much better, but: yes! Go for it! Anyone who makes you want to change is well worth changing for, and he sounds like such a perfect guy.

    ReplyDelete