Friday, September 23, 2011

Gymnastics Thinspo! :)

Sorry I haven't done any in such a long time! I plan on posting 3 or more thinspos today so be prepared to be inspired and amazed :D

SO I found inspiration from a beautiful blog <3 It's (Size) Zero Intentions. It's an amazing weight loss blog and I love everything about it :) Totally check it out :) Anyways like I was saying I found inspiration from her blog earlier. She loves gymnists and I never really thought about them before but they really are inspiring. Their thin flexible bodies conform into these eccentric shapes and they do it so gracefully so heres some gymnastics thinspo :)

01120597.jpg

01120739.jpg






:) That is what dedication looks like.

2 comments:

  1. actually, all of these are rythmic gymnasts except the one with the red butts. lol! i actually did rythmic for a while after i quit normal gymnastics. The girls are so fucking thin and the moves are extremely hard to do. I love watching their training and routines on youtube. Im currently trying to retrain my body, but im so old and fat now! :( It's easier when youre young... ahhh such unachievable dreams...but it does actually help tone your body!

    ReplyDelete