Thursday, July 28, 2011

Typical Thursday



Today was pretty normal. Not really any surprise. Intake went as planned and I just had a lazy day. Tomorrows intake will be gruesome and unmentionable. I'm having a long awaited girl's night with my best friend. Good news because I miss spending time with her and its been a really rough week because guys totally suck. Bad news because she loves food. Loves. As in shes planned out the food we are eating already. I did a rough outline and colorie overview on it. Its practically a non stop calorie buffet and it adds up to around 2700. Gross. My willpower has been shitty. I practically eat everything thats set in front of me. Its bad and needs to stop. Ive lost 2 pounds which is awesome news but after tomorrow i will probably gain it all back. I hope all the other girls out there trying to get totheir goals are doing better then me.

After this week i'm going to get strict with myself. Seriously. I was thinking about a juice fast but i'm not totally sure yet. My plan for August is a daily intake of 200 calories and lower with one day a week being only water. I'm not toally sure if I can do it but I have to at least try.

No comments:

Post a Comment