Sunday, July 31, 2011

Sunny Sunday




I decided I needed some color so I got on my swim suit and fell asleep outside. Bad Idea. My back is totally burnt beyond belief and it sucks. I'm incredibly pale so it doesnt take long for me to get burnt and I was asleep for a good hour and a half. To make it even better guess what! I also got bug bites in the areas I got sunburnt. Its spectacular.

 So anyways intake the past 3 days was awful. Tomorrows the start of a new week. My goal is to stay under 800 calories. Same as last week, exceptttt I'm not allowing myself to have any diet pepsi, my all time love. The only liquid I will drink will be water. Even better news, i'm spending 3 nights with my sister and she adores sweets, as do I. This should be interesting. Thinspo will be posted.. probably a lame one but its still something.

Oh yeah and one more thing, MET AN AMAZING NEW GUY!!! :) CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS WITH THAT! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment