Monday, July 25, 2011

Marvelous Mondays



For me, Modays are the start of a new goal. Each week I think about how I've acted the prior week and what I need to do to keep myself on track for the next week. Depending on the week I decide how strict im going to be. Considering how terrible last week was I decided my goal is to simply get back into the swing of things and stay under 800 calories each day. It's kind of a lot but I figure it's a good way to gain confidence by sticking to my goals and it seems virtually impossible to screw this week up. I've also decided that from now on the very top of each post will have a picture with a saying. The sayings going to be based on my mood so some may not totally be related to ED's but more the emotions from everyday life. Todays picture is going to be uppbeat because its monday and this week things will be alright.. I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment