Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Terrible Tempting Tuesdays



Needless to say today sucked. It started with high hopes and I did well for quite a while until I saw a comercial for dairy queen. Once I justified that in my head I also justified McDonalds. Intake was still under 800 but I feel terrible and worthless. I'm so incredibly stressed and depressed and I keep letting sad songs play on my iPod and tear me apart. If anyones reading this im sorry for such a shitty outlook but today i'm practically self destructing. Tomorrow will be better. Not sure about thinspo today but I suppose I probably should do at least a little so I remember what I'm doing all this for. Intake tomorrow will be minimal to make up for my ickyness and lack of willpower today.
Stay focused and remember what your working for, perfection. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment