Friday, July 22, 2011

Rain on My Parade

So the past couple days have been crazy to say the least. Ive been eating in a range of 1000 and under a day but i feel like a failure. Tomorrow I have a brithday cookout for a friend and theres a pool so of course im expected to swim. Awesome :I   I've been thinking of ways ot get out of it but I kow if i didn't bring a suit somebody would either offer me one or just throw me in as is and I dont like the idea of that. Its a lose-lose situation. Since I'm faced with this dilemma I've decided to bring a suit and go in for 5 minutes then make up some sort of excuse like I'm getting too sunburnt or cold so they wont question me when I cover back up. I just hope nobody stares. My expected intake tomorrow will be:
Gum= 100 cal.
Skinny Cow Dreamy Delights desserts (soooo good!)= 120 cal.
Lots of water= 0 cal.

Now lets hope I have the willpower to stick to this..

<3 Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment